There are lots of individuals who wanted to do their exercise but no enough time against their busy time from work schedules. They don’t have time to go to the gym and do a two or trice a week exercise to trim down their tummy for ladies and form a six-pack abs for men. Now, for your information, a Personal Trainer can make a special service to go to your own house.
Really? They can do their services at home? But is it worth to pay his/her service charge?
To put it frankly, most of the personal trainers hired in the fitness gym can go also to your house. Some of them do their services outside the gym profile and they do this as their part-time job. So, it means, he/she can charge for a lesser amount of payment for the service comparing to gym charges. You can even ask some of the personal trainers when you go sometime to the fitness gym or call them into their number that you can find in most directories. You can also find them on the website. Just search for “Wanted Personal Trainer” or “Home Service Personal Trainer” or even “Personal Trainer”.
When you find a personal trainer, here are some questions you should ask him/her for your home training:
1) Ask his/her educational background, is he/she’s a graduate of a physical training course or a physical therapy degree.
2) Check him/her about the certification, but in case of he/she’s not, you better make sure that he/she has a wide background or wide knowledge about physical training.
3) Are you gender-conscious? Some of the women clients, prefer to hire a female personal trainer rather than male because of awkward moments.
4) Are you looking for a star material personal trainer? We will rather suggest that you have to hire a non-star material personal trainer because the first one can charge you more because of their star quality but in the endpoint of view, in terms of service, the non-star quality can train you as equal with the star quality or even more.
5) Don’t hesitate to ask about the per hour service charges.
6) Also, ask for discounts when you do the training in your house during off-peak hours.
7) You can also ask if you can receive a discount when you train with your family members such as a group of three to four members.
8) Lastly, you can ask if he/she wanted to make a barter service or exchange of any material you have for his/her free personal training service or big discount.
The best thing about hiring a Personal Trainer in your house is you can save your time from driving to the fitness gym. And also when you do the personal training at home, you own your time, and you can talk to your trainer to exchange time just to meet your ultimate goal compare to the fitness gym with closing time. Remember that personal training at home is much cheaper than fitness gym training.